Job Title: Creative Strategist Intern
Moo, neigh, quack, baah.
Welcome to The Farm, High Five Media’s creative think-tank for students looking to get real experience with real campaigns at a real marketing company.
Too good to be true? Maybe, but there’s only one way to find out.
Our Farm program is looking for the best of the best in creatives (writers, photographers, artists, videographers, Instagram-enthusiasts) to take part in our semester-long program. What we’re not asking for is for you to dedicate a summer to fetching us double soy lattes. We also don’t expect you to sit in a cubicle all day, entering numbers into a semi-useful excel sheet.
We hate double soy lattes and really hate cubicles.
The Nitty Gritty:
• Weekly 6 hour time commitment at High Five Media’s offices
• Weeks of The Farm run from May 30-July 29
• Full participation in each of the campaigns assigned to you and your fellow team members
• Each student invests $200 to join The Farm. Upon your successful attendance and contribution to The Farm program you will receive your $200 back and High Five will pay you an additional $500.
• Understand that if you fail to meet your 6 weekly hours or you decide The Farm isn’t for you, you will not get your investment back. The investment ensures you’re serious about the opportunity, because we most definitely are.
• Those in The Farm must be the best of the best. It will be a highly competitive pool of creatives working hard to craft outstanding campaigns for our local clients.
If you sign up for The Farm, you’re signing up for an opportunity worth its weight in cowboy hats. You’ll interact with our Creative Director, Social Media Manager, Videographer, Photographer and Web Designer through client meetings, video shoots, creative sessions, photo shoots and such. Through this interaction, you and other Farm team members will deliver high quality marketing products to clients paying actual cabbage for your services.
If you’re tired of staring at a blinking curser where exciting resume experience should be, then email your resume, cool creative stuff, and the name of your spirit animal to email@example.com.